Warehouses located in California and Georgia
Contact phone#: (678)390-2961
For sales email#: email@example.com
For Damage/Claims Please see the following instruction on the page
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
- Wood Species: Birch
- Door Style: Full Overlay, Raised Panel (Full Engineered Door)
- Box Construction: 5/8″ plywood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength.
- 3/4″ plywood shelves are standard in all cabinets.
- 3/4″ hardwood dovetail drawer boxes with 5/8″ bottom standard on all cabinets.
- Wood baskets are standard in all lazy susan cabinets.
- Drawer Glide: Full Extension, Soft Close Under-Mount
- Drawer: 5-Piece, Full Engineered Drawer Head (Matches Door)
- Drawer Construction: 5/8″ Solid Wood, Dovetail Construction
- Hinge: Soft Close Adjustable
- European concealed hinges on all cabinets are fully adjustable.
- Interior Finish: Natural UV Coated
- Cabinet Exterior: Matching Door Finish
We charge $50.00 dollars per piece for regular cabinet (with largest dimension no more than 50 inch); and additional $100 for large piece of cabinets; andtotal shipping maximum at $500. For other accessories or small items, the shipping fee varies between $20 to $120 for the total order.
We accept VISA, Mstercard discover and Amex.
Typically, it takes from 5 to 12 business days. We suggest you give enough time to plan your projects. If you are in rush, you may reach us before you submit your orders. We can ask carriers to give estimate arrival date. Please understand, the estimate arrival dates usually are just based on the best estimation. They are NOT guaranteed by carriers.
Please check our terms and condition page, and if you have any question or concern, please feel free to reach out us.
Yes, you will receive an invoice with your order.
Send us an email
For any order issues, please visit and claim it at https://1stopclaim.com
Method 1: Online Form
Fill in online claim form at https://1stopclaim.com/
Method 2: Email to us
Please put your purchase order number on subject. Including product model numbers, damage description, damage photos, mailing address and phone number in the email.
- If you want to file Lifeart Cabinetry claim, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to file Plywell Cabinetry claim, please email to email@example.com
- If you want to file Bremen Cabinetry claim, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 3: Call us
- LifeArt Cabinetry 800-221-6209
- Plywell Cabinetry and Bremen Cabinetry 678-390-2961
If you have assembly, drawer or door adjustment questions, you can find resources from our webpages. You are welcome to email or call us too.