FAQ & Manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
- Where can I download manual, guide or assemble instruction?
Assemble instruction (Wall, Base): Download
Drawer Base Vanity Cabinet assemble instruction: Download
WES Assemble Instruction: Download
Measuring guide: Download
Product Catalog: Download
- Wood Species: Birch
- Door Style: Full Overlay, Raised Panel (Full Engineered Door)
- Box Construction: 5/8″ plywood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength.
- 3/4″ plywood shelves are standard in all cabinets.
- 3/4″ hardwood dovetail drawer boxes with 5/8″ bottom standard on all cabinets.
- Wood baskets are standard in all lazy susan cabinets.
- Drawer Glide: Full Extension, Soft Close Under-Mount
- Drawer: 5-Piece, Full Engineered Drawer Head (Matches Door)
- Drawer Construction: 5/8″ Solid Wood, Dovetail Construction
- Hinge: Soft Close Adjustable
- European concealed hinges on all cabinets are fully adjustable.
- Interior Finish: Natural UV Coated
- Cabinet Exterior: Matching Door Finish
We charge $50.00 dollars per piece for regular cabinet (with largest dimension no more than 50 inch); and additional $100 for large piece of cabinets; andtotal shipping maximum at $500. For other accessories or small items, the shipping fee varies between $20 to $120 for the total order.
We accept VISA, Mastercard discover and Amex.
Typically, it takes from 5 to 12 business days. We suggest you give enough time to plan your projects. If you are in rush, you may reach us before you submit your orders. We can ask carriers to give estimate arrival date. Please understand, the estimate arrival dates usually are just based on the best estimation. They are NOT guaranteed by carriers.